Rental Property Investor · NY · Member since 2019 · 46 posts · 10 votes
Hello BP Community,
I am looking to connect with an investor friendly RE Agent in the Harrisburg, PA market. Please let me know who you recommend. Thank you and greatly appreciate it!
Mechanicsburg, PA · Member since 2013 · 3k+ posts · 2k+ votes
4y
@Miguel Oliviera We have been licensed in the Harrisburg market for many years and have an office in Mechanicsburg. Our business is investors, referrals, first time buyers and repeat customers. We are also investors, personally I have bought and sold over 1,000 properties for my own inventory, did Bigger Pockets Podcast #82 and have spoken and written on real estate topics including over 3,000 posts on Bigger Pockets.
Property Manager · 17112 · Member since 2016 · 271 posts · 151 votes
4y
Thanks @Dylan Thomas for the recommendation. @Miguel Oliviera - I’m more than happy to help out. I know Harrisburg city very well and understand the differences that exist block by block in some of the areas. I’ve helped many out of state investors get started in the Harrisburg market. I too am an investor who does rentals/BRRRRs/flips, and I also have some off market deals/wholesales that I can help you. Dylan is also a good wholesaler who can send some leads your way. @David Krulac is a wealth of knowledge who can also help you out with your investing.
Feel free to reach out to any of us. If you need any referrals for local lenders/real estate attorney’s/insurance agents/ property management I can assist with all of that as well.