Does anyone recommend a good real estate investment association in the upstate area of south Carolina? I've see that many exist, but I am looking for one with a good group of people who just like to help each other. Thank you all and happy holidays!
Investor · Florence, SC · Member since 2015 · 29 posts · 3 votes
9y
Hi BP family, we are also seeking REI group meetings in the Florence, Columbia, Mrytle Beach SC areas . Please let me know of any meetings. Thanks Jeff
Real Estate Investor · West Columbia, SC · Member since 2016 · 32 posts · 13 votes
9y
We have real estate investor meetings every 2nd Thursday of each month at
the Wingate Hotel just off of Harbison Boulevard in Irmo and we have a
great group of investors to network with. We help each other out with our
own real estate investing activities and also partner up with each other
on deals.
Our monthly meetings are every 2nd Thursday of the month. Information for
our next meetings is at:
http://midlandsreia.com/meeting-information/
Meetings are free for first-time visitors so I hope you can come to one.
Columbia, SC