Looking for Houston Du/Tri/Fourplex Realtor Recommendation

Looking for Houston Du/Tri/Fourplex Realtor Recommendation

Austin, TX · Member since 2016 · 5 posts · 4 votes

Hi BiggerPockets community! My name is Travis Hayes and I am looking for a recommendation for a Realtor in Houston that has experience with Du/Tri/Fourplexes. 

I am a 25 year old currently live in Austin, TX and working as a Manufacturing Consultant but am from Houston originally. I am looking for a small multifamily property in Houston to get started in Real Estate and would love any recommendations for Real Estate Agents/Lenders/ Etc. 

Thanks!

1Reply
25 views

Most Popular Reply

Investor · Houston, TX · Member since 2015 · 109 posts · 40 votes
9y

@Joe Ward you might want to follow this thread

See this reply in the discussion

14 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Houston, TX · Member since 2015 · 109 posts · 40 votes
    9y

    @Joe Ward you might want to follow this thread

  • Investor · Denver, CO · Member since 2016 · 7 posts · 2 votes
    9y

    bump..  also looking for an agent that does investments in Houston metro.

  • Investor · Tarzana CA and Houston, TX · Member since 2015 · 326 posts · 130 votes
    9y

    I have mentioned a few times that I have a duplex for sale for around 155k in the Stafford area which is a blue collar area in Houston feel free to msg me for info

  • Investor · Houston, TX · Member since 2017 · 1 post · 1 vote
    9y

    Realtor from Houston here... My first short sale was almost ten years ago back in Austin. Man I miss that city :). Anyway, I've been investing in small single and multifamily here in Houston for the last several years and recently reactivated my license since I was getting more active anyway. I have some really great lender and contractor relationships I've been able to build over the years and would really like to get to know tax and legal experts.

  • Realtor · Boston, MA · Member since 2017 · 187 posts · 40 votes
    9y

    Hey @Travis Hayes and @Harlan Mott,

    I would be happy to refer you to a Realtor in the area. Send me a PM

  • Real Estate Agent · Dallas, TX · Member since 2017 · 31 posts · 5 votes
    9y

    @Travis Hayes I'm not super big on the Houston market but I'd be happy to rebate a portion of my commission back to you at closing if you use me for your contracts. 

  • Investor · Tarzana CA and Houston, TX · Member since 2015 · 326 posts · 130 votes
    9y

    ive used stan and jan poscovsky  

    they helped me with two deals in houston/sugarland/stafford areas one house and one multi

  • Rental Property Investor · Houston, TX · Member since 2017 · 31 posts · 6 votes
    9y
    Originally posted by @Harlan Mott:

    bump..  also looking for an agent that does investments in Houston metro.

     Hi Harlan,

    I've had a great investor experience with Scott Weaver at ULR.  He and his team specialize in properties inside the 610 loop. Let me know if you'd like a referral for a mortgage lender as well. 

    Bradley

  • Steve OlsonPro Member
    Real Estate Agent · Pleasant Grove UT and Hurst, TX · Member since 2014 · 128 posts · 63 votes
    9y
    Hi Travis Hayes , I rep a builder who builds new construction 4plexes, 3plexes, and 2plexes in Utah, Idaho, and.....Houston. They are a town home style fourplex (basically 4 townhouses in a row with one tax ID). The current project we are doing is in Spring, right near the intersection of Gosling and Kuykendahl. We're probably on the higher end because of area new construction, but if you're looking for something like this shoot me a message. Good luck!
  • Investor · Idaho Falls, ID · Member since 2015 · 32 posts · 4 votes
    9y
    Steve Olson I'm looking to 1031 exchange for a four plex in east Idaho. Do you know of something? If yes please message me. Thanks!
  • Real Estate Investor · Bentonville, AR · Member since 2017 · 40 posts · 5 votes
    9y

    From Houston and I would love to look into properties in the Katy area

  • Steve OlsonPro Member
    Real Estate Agent · Pleasant Grove UT and Hurst, TX · Member since 2014 · 128 posts · 63 votes
    9y

    HI @Chrystal Browning, yeah I do know of a few possibilities but I'm not sure if they'll jive with the timing of your 1031 or not.  Being new construction, that can be tricky.  Sending you a PM now.  Thanks!  @Desmond Alexander, sending you a PM as well.  

  • Real Estate Investor · Bentonville, AR · Member since 2017 · 40 posts · 5 votes
    9y
  • Real Estate Investor / Real Estate Agent · Corpus Christi, TX · Member since 2016 · 42 posts · 15 votes
    9y

    @Fahd Lakhani Check out Michael Plaks out of Houston. Only deals with REI taxes.


Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.