Investor · Cincinnati, OH · Member since 2019 · 89 posts · 23 votes
Looking for a CPA/Accountant that deals with real estate. I live in Houston if that affects anything. Does anyone know someone/have a recommendation for one? Thanks in advance everyone!
Looking for a CPA/Accountant that deals with real estate. I live in Houston if that affects anything. Does anyone know someone/have a recommendation for one? Thanks in advance everyone!
what type of real estate? residential buy and hold vs. commercial (cost seg, etc.)?
Looking for a CPA/Accountant that deals with real estate. I live in Houston if that affects anything. Does anyone know someone/have a recommendation for one? Thanks in advance everyone!
what type of real estate? residential buy and hold vs. commercial (cost seg, etc.)?
At the property we're house hacking, it's an airbnb model. However, the next property we get will be a buy and hold property.