FHA approved contractor in DFW?

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Irvine, CA · Member since 2019 · 29 posts · 15 votes
    6y

    @Ron McGriff When you say FHA approved contractor, are you trying to pursue an FHA 203K loan? If so, the lender providing the FHA 203K loan should provide you with a list of FHA approved contractors.

  • Real Estate Agent · Tempe, AZ · Member since 2011 · 1k+ posts · 543 votes
    6y

    I've always used 203kContractors.com to find my contractors for 203k loans and all other rehab loan options b/c they're all very similar to the 203k. 

  • Rental Property Investor · Dallas, TX · Member since 2017 · 30 posts · 9 votes
    6y

    @Dustin Lang Thanks! I will asking my lender

  • Rental Property Investor · Dallas, TX · Member since 2017 · 30 posts · 9 votes
    6y

    @Paul Welden thanks! I will give this website a try

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.