Labor references to re-purpose a commercial building in Utah

Labor references to re-purpose a commercial building in Utah

Investor · Ogden, UT · Member since 2016 · 5 posts · 0 votes

Just joined today!

I have a few residential properties and one smaller commercial property.

I'm considering a commercial purchase around 17,000 sf North of SLC.  That I intend to re-purpose as office/co-working space.  I would like to get references and/or have some conversations about who everyone here is using for this type of work(framing, electrical, plumbing, finish work). As well as where everyone gets amazing deals on bulk materials(lumber, flooring, furniture and other fixtures.)

We'll be handling telecommunications(phone systems, fiber optics/cat5 cabling, video and networking infrastructure)in house, but anything else you think might be missing from my list or any other advice you want to throw my way would be appreciated!

Thanks!

0Reply
6 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Taylorsville, UT · Member since 2016 · 29 posts · 6 votes
    10y

    Honestly, I wish I am big enough to discuss this matter with you.  

    Have a good day!

  • Investor · Ogden, UT · Member since 2016 · 5 posts · 0 votes
    10y

    @chun fai tsoi  Chun, I'm with you! We would like to do bigger projects than what we are looking at right now too.  Just have to increase that cash flow even more.

  • Real Estate Professional · Salt Lake City, UT · Member since 2015 · 29 posts · 18 votes
    10y

    Hi David

    I am an Architect in SLC. I would be interested in getting to know more about your ideas for this project and then I can help give you some recommendations. Send me a PM if you would like to chat.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.