Looking for Property Managers in/around Lehi, Utah

Most Popular Reply

Provo, UT · Member since 2017 · 27 posts · 5 votes
8y

RE/MAX Equity Property Management does all FIG's (Fourplex Investment Group) units. You might consider them as an option. They're out of the RE/MAX office I work from. 

See this reply in the discussion

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Provo, UT · Member since 2017 · 27 posts · 5 votes
    8y

    RE/MAX Equity Property Management does all FIG's (Fourplex Investment Group) units. You might consider them as an option. They're out of the RE/MAX office I work from. 

  • Realtor · Provo, UT · Member since 2016 · 119 posts · 73 votes
    8y

    Yuki Inui is a great property manger in Lehi!

  • Port Townsend, WA · Member since 2015 · 60 posts · 6 votes
    8y

    I'm in the process of finding a new one myself. I would stay away from Armstrong Property Management though. The owner was too busy to help sell my property and when I found someone else to put my property on the market, they cancelled the property management contract. Plus, I'm pretty sure they were charging me for inspections they didn't do.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.