STR Property Managment - Chittenden/ Grand Isle Counties

STR Property Managment - Chittenden/ Grand Isle Counties

Real Estate Agent · Chittenden County, VT · Member since 2020 · 3 posts · 0 votes

Hi Everyone!

I am a real estate agent in the area and am currently working with a handful of people who are interested in buying lakefront property in Chittenden and Grand Isle Counties as STRs. Does anyone have recommendations for good STR property management companies in the area?

Thank you!

0Reply
15 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · South Burlington, VT · Member since 2015 · 76 posts · 38 votes
    5y

    While I can't personally recommend management. I would caution you to disclose the possible affect of the H.200 bill being discussed in vermont right now with any clients. 

  • Real Estate Agent · Chittenden County, VT · Member since 2020 · 3 posts · 0 votes
    5y

    Thank you Michael! I appreciate the help.

  • Member since 2021 · 4 posts · 1 vote
    4y

    Hi Liam! I know you're post was made a little while ago but if you are still looking for an STR management company, I believe I can help! My company manages STR's in southern VT and just recently hired a team to start working along the coast of Champlain. Point Break Management Group is the name.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.