Any investors here from Beckley, WV ? Need a contractor

Any investors here from Beckley, WV ? Need a contractor

Manmath D.Pro Member
Investor · Spokane, WA · Member since 2016 · 73 posts · 37 votes

I have a property in Beckley, WV that needs some repairs before I put it on the market. Looking for investors who know good contractors in the area. I moved to WA state and it was my primary residence that became rental. Thanks for your feedback. 

1Reply
30 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Mount Nebo, WV · Member since 2017 · 174 posts · 68 votes
    6y

    @Manmath D. If you need someone local to help, let me know. I don’t know any investor-friendly GCs, but I do know some subs/handymen if you need them.

  • Manmath D.Pro Member
    OP
    Investor · Spokane, WA · Member since 2016 · 73 posts · 37 votes
    6y

    @Timothy 

    @Timothy Doenges  Thank you. Are they based in Beckley ? 

  • Real Estate Agent · Mount Nebo, WV · Member since 2017 · 174 posts · 68 votes
    6y

    Yes they are! They also do property management, but have good handymen to do repairs on rentals (and other properties too).

    Reach out to JJM Property Management and let them know I mentioned them to you.

    Thanks!

    Tim

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.