Montgomery General Contractors

Most Popular Reply

Greg ParkerBusiness Member
Realtor, Contractor, Property Manager · Montgomery AL and Kowaliga, AL · Member since 2017 · 663 posts · 536 votes
6y

Let me know what you are looking for.  I have a couple of guys I have used for years.  One specializes in projects under 30,000.  The other one likes the bigger projects.

MGM Property Pros LLC
View Page
See this reply in the discussion

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Greg ParkerBusiness Member
    Realtor, Contractor, Property Manager · Montgomery AL and Kowaliga, AL · Member since 2017 · 663 posts · 536 votes
    6y

    Let me know what you are looking for.  I have a couple of guys I have used for years.  One specializes in projects under 30,000.  The other one likes the bigger projects.

    MGM Property Pros LLC
    View Page
  • Montgomery, AL Investor · Member since 2018 · 171 posts · 56 votes
    6y

    Planning for a new build? @Ashley

  • Rental Property Investor · Montgomery, AL · Member since 2019 · 62 posts · 17 votes
    6y

    @Charles M. a possible rehab

  • Member since 2022 · 2 posts · 1 vote
    4y
    Quote from @Greg Parker:

    Let me know what you are looking for.  I have a couple of guys I have used for years.  One specializes in projects under 30,000.  The other one likes the bigger projects.

    Hi Greg do you know any general contractors in Montgomery?


  • Greg ParkerBusiness Member
    Realtor, Contractor, Property Manager · Montgomery AL and Kowaliga, AL · Member since 2017 · 663 posts · 536 votes
    4y

    Yes, we have rehabbed 250 houses in the past 2-3 years.  Let me know if I can help.

    gp

    MGM Property Pros LLC
    View Page
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.