Looking to build my team in the West Valley!

Looking to build my team in the West Valley!

Rental Property Investor · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2015 · 50 posts · 19 votes

Hello everyone!

So it has been 2 months since I first joined BiggerPockets, and 12 months since I first started learning about real estate investing. I've listened to podcasts religiously, met locally with some amazing people, been completely inspired at meetups, and trained myself to analyze deals and run the numbers. 

Through all this, I have formulated a plan that I am prepared to put into place: 

- Strategy: single family, buy and hold rental

- Location: Surprise, AZ with a focus on 85379 and 85388 and El Mirage 

- Financing: conventional (75-80% loan)

- Management: Property Management company

Here is where I hope to lean on the support of BiggerPockets once again - I am looking to build the strongest team possible, so that when the right deal hits, we can all benefit! 

I am looking for referrals in the West Valley for the following: 

- Property Management 

- Lenders (credit unions or banks) 

- Inspectors

- Agent 

- Contractors 

- Anyone else who you think would want to help!

I would love if fellow Phoenix area investors would be willing to share their referrals (either here or through private message). I plan to give each and every single referral a call in the following week.  I am driving from LA to Surprise in the second week of June to meet with them in person. 

I am very serious about my real estate goals; after taking this initial plunge, I plan to purchase 20 units in the next 5-10 years. A great big heartfelt thanks in advance, and cheers to everyone's continued success!

Best, 

Vickie

------

keyword tags: surprise, glendale, phoenix, buckeye, peoria, el mirage, arizona, west valley, maricopa county

1Reply
21 views

8 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Lender · Chicago, IL · Member since 2015 · 608 posts · 70 votes
    10y

    welcome to BiggerPockets. I know a guy nAme Mike who has a team in Phoenix who I can connect you to.

  • Glendale, AZ · Member since 2016 · 14 posts · 0 votes
    10y

    Hi Vickie, Welcome!! Gene here from Glendale, AZ...I am a wholesaler and I do run across quite a bit of properties (SFR'S) in Surprise..would you like to work together on these or do you just want me to call you when I have a property for sale? I'll help any way I can..I have some good contacts also. Have a great weekend!! Gene

  • Contractor · Phoenix, AZ · Member since 2014 · 13 posts · 5 votes
    10y
    Hi Vickie, My family owns a property management company in Phoenix and manages about 550 SFR's. I can get you in contact with them. I also have just about every maintenance, rehab, realtors and lenders you might need. I flip houses in Phoenix, mostly on the west side. Message me if your interested and who you need to get in contact with first. Keep Smiling, Chuck
  • Dick RosenPro Member
    Property Manager · Gilbert, AZ · Member since 2009 · 1k+ posts · 451 votes
    10y
    I'd be happy to help you out with property management.
  • Contractor / Investor · Mesa, AZ · Member since 2015 · 16 posts · 3 votes
    10y

    Hi Vickie,

    Congratulations, your determination will get you far I'm sure! I'm an HVAC contractor based out of the East Valley but we also service the West Valley, let me know if we can be of help - my company is Mountain Peak Air. I've been involved in rehabs for a few years now so I can connect you with great contractors in several other trades as well. Best of luck!

  • Rental Property Investor · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2015 · 50 posts · 19 votes
    10y

    A HUGE thank you, to each and every one of you, for your help and referrals. I will be reaching out to everyone you guys recommended by the end of the week. If anyone else has great recommendations, would love to keep it coming! Have a fantastic week, everyone. 

  • Scottsdale, AZ · Member since 2016 · 8 posts · 2 votes
    10y

    I'm also a new investor to Phoenix (East Valley).  I've got a realtor and lender, just need a property manager.  Can anyone vouch for either of the two guys that posted above?

    Thank you

  • Investor · Laveen, AZ · Member since 2016 · 19 posts · 10 votes
    10y

    Hi Vicky,

    I have a good GC out that way, I will shoot you their contact info.

    Thanks!

    Matt

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.