Looking for rent to own or short term rental

Looking for rent to own or short term rental

Rental Property Investor · Dallas, TX · Member since 2014 · 20 posts · 1 vote

Hello there,

Just moved to Phoenix and looking for a rent to own or short term rental until I can purchase a property. Ideally looking for something where I can rent a room or other half of a duplex for income or house hacking. Please let me know, budget is 200k, financed.

0Reply
8 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Phoenix, AZ · Member since 2016 · 208 posts · 76 votes
    10y

    Where are you looking to be, location-wise?  I have plenty of contacts in town I can set you up with, for almost any credit or payment amount.  You will pay extra for short term rentals. 

    You ok with livable fixer-uppers?  I have probably 3 people right now I can call to get you squared away.  If you want a dirt cheap month-to-month,  I can have you moved in probably this weekend if you're cool with South Central Phoenix.  PM me and let me know why you think you can't buy a property now?

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.