Property management

Property management

Fort Worth TX · Member since 2016 · 6 posts · 0 votes
Does anyone have any good suggestions for a property manager in Gilbert AZ? My wife and I are looking for another primary residence and are wanting to hold on to our current property. The house is 1600sqft 3 bed 2.5 bath. Located in power ranch.
0Reply
31 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Property Manager & Investor · Gilbert, AZ · Member since 2016 · 37 posts · 41 votes
    9y

    Hi Logan, I live in Gilbert as well and own a PM company. Would be happy to go over your options and help you anyway I can. Best of luck! 

  • Doug McVinuaPro Member
    Property Manager · Queen Creek, AZ · Member since 2016 · 608 posts · 426 votes
    9y

    Logan, Power Ranch is a great area for rentals and your current home looks like the perfect size, bedrooms etc. We have all of your properties currently rented with good tenants. We just rented one in Gilbert very close to Power Ranch in just a few days with the exact specs of yours.

    We are professional Property Managers based in Gilbert and I happen to be a pilot. My pilot hours are all for fun in a C-172. What are you flying now?

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.