Need a Contract in Scottsdale for Rehab Estimate ASAP

Need a Contract in Scottsdale for Rehab Estimate ASAP

Investor · Capitola, CA · Member since 2020 · 52 posts · 19 votes

Hello ALl,

I am bidding on a house that has multiple offers and I need a contractor to give me ballpark estimate on the costs to remove walls and upgrade the kitchen/bathroom. It's a boxy 1960s style house and I want to open it up and remove at least two walls, but I dont know which ones are load bearing so i need help.

I would pay the contractor for the estimate and use them to do the work. I am remote to the location so ideally someone who doesnt need tons of supervision. The seller is closing bids Monday morning so we have to work fast. Thanks so much!

Neil

0Reply
3 views

No replies yet. Be the first to reply to this discussion.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.