Little Rock Real Estate Forum
543 Posts | 74 Discussions
Looking for tradesman
Hey everyone, I could use some help. I'm looking for recommendations for the following, GC, handy man, painters, flooring, and HVAC. If you have anyone you recommend will you please send over their contract... View more
Pulaski County SFR numbers for May 3 - 9
More of the same for Pulaski County single family residential sales for the week of May 3-9. Sales volume was down 50% from 2019, but houses are selling at a median of 11 days on market for 98.4% of list price.... View more
SFR numbers for Pulaski County, 8/2/2020 - 8/8/2020
SFR sales for Pulaski County continued to mirror moves from 2019, with lower sales volume but stronger numbers due to low inventory. Sales volume was 39% below 2019, but properties sold for a median of 99.8% of list... View more
Why are there so few rentals in Hot Springs outside of downtown?
I’m researching neighborhoods around Hot Springs for my next long-term rental purchase. While I come to Hot Springs regularly, I don’t live there, and I’d love to get input from folks who are more familiar with the... View more
SFR numbers for Pulaski County, 7/26 - 8/1
SFR sales volume this week in Pulaski County trailed 2019 by 29% but hit a new high since the pandemic at 108. Houses sold for a median of 99.5% of list price in 13 days. Inventory remained at a very low 0.7 months.
Looking to invest in LR
Hi everyone, I'm new to both REI (been educating myself for a while now, but haven't pulled the trigger yet) and Little Rock. Currently considering a few markets across the US - it definitely looks like a seller's... View more
Eviction moratorium resolutions up for votes in Central AR
At a meeting tonight (7/28) the Pulaski County Quorum Court will vote on an "eviction moratorium" resolution that is very similar to the one that will be considered on August 4 by the Little Rock Board of Directors.... View more
SFR numbers for Pulaski County - July 12-18, 2020
SFR sales for Pulaski County for the week of July 12-18 were solid. The story of the week was speed, with houses selling at a median of 7.5 days on market. Sales volume stayed the same as last week but dropped to 39%... View more
SFR numbers for Pulaski County - July 5-11
SFR sales for Pulaski County for the week of July 5 - 11 were about as expected. Sales volume is trending upward and closing the gap at 33% below 2019 sales. Properties sold at a median of 99.0% of list price and 15... View more
SFR Numbers for Pulaski County, AR - June 28 - July 4
June 28 - July 4 was an excellent week for SFR sales in Pulaski County. For the first time since the pandemic restrictions, 2020 sales volume exceeded corresponding 2019 sales, up 19% over 2019. We'll probably... View more
SFR numbers for Pulaski County, Week of June 21-27
SFR sales in Pulaski County did not keep pace with last week but still showed signs of growth. Sales volume trailed 2019 by 60%, houses sold at 97.8% of list price with a low days on market of 18, and inventory... View more
SFR numbers for Pulaski County, June 14-20
It was a good week for SFR sales in Pulaski County. Sales volume still trailed 2019 by 32% but showed signs of recovery, up 40% from last week. Houses sold at 98.7% of list price with 13 days on market, and inventory... View more
Question about Little Rock market and areas to invest
Hello Little Rock folks, I've just begun in my investing journey and have started in Little Rock. I"m doing so remotely and have closed on 3 properties thus far. As of now I haven't visited the city but plan to do so... View more
SFR number for Pulaski County, June 7 - 13
More of the same this week for Pulaski County single family residential sales for the week of June 7-13. Sales volume was down 51.6% from 2019, median days on market were 13.5, and houses sold for 98.1% of list price,... View more
SFR numbers for Pulaski County, week of May 31 - June 6
Pulaski County single family residential sales for the week of May 31 - June 6 remained a very strong seller's market. Sales volume was down 47% from 2019, and median days on market remained volatile, rising from 14 to... View more
SFR numbers for Pulaski County, week of May 24 - 30
Pulaski County single family residential sales for the week of May 24-30 showed modest signs of improving. Sales volume was still down 53% from 2019 but is trending slowly upward. The spike in days on market from last... View more
Q1 2020 Home Price Index for Central Arkansas
In numbers that were irrelevant before they were issued, Q1 2020 home prices for Central Arkansas showed slow, steady growth at 1.1% for the quarter. Northwest Arkansas showed a drop from previous quarters down to ... View more
Series LLC legislation in Arkansas
There is a good chance that Arkansas will soon join a growing number of states that allow the creation of Series LLCs.  The legislative package of the Arkansas Bar Association is supposed to include that legislation,... View more
SFR number for Pulaski County, March 21 - May 23
Pulaski County single family residential sales for the week of May 17-23 held fairly steady. Sales volume was down 56% from 2019, but houses are still selling at a median of 97.3% of list price. Inventory moved even... View more
Little Rock Meetups?
Hi all! Might be short notice, but I'm headed to Little Rock in a couple weeks to check out some investment properties and was wondering if there were meetups for real estate investors in Little Rock? Looking to... View more
Pulaski County SFR numbers for May 10 - 16
Pulaski County single family residential sales for the week of May 10-16 held fairly steady. Sales volume was down 57% from 2019, but houses are selling at a median of 11 days on market for 98.2% of list price.... View more
Arkansas Courts Reopening, Monday, May 18
On Friday, May 8, the Arkansas Supreme Court announced that "beginning May 18, 2020, Arkansas courts in all divisions shall resume conducting hearings with certain measures to combat the spread of the disease to the... View more