How to quickly find good quality tenants in Imperial Beach?

How to quickly find good quality tenants in Imperial Beach?

Member since 2019 · 46 posts · 25 votes

I am buying a rental property(2B/2B) in Imperial Beach which has beach access. With higher interest rate and negative cash flow currently i won't be able to hire property management and planning to rent it out myself. For my Mira Mesa Rental( 2b/2B Condo) i easily find good quality tenants(High credit score and stable  job) through Zillow. I am planning to do the same and advertise in Zillow. But would love any pointers if anyone has to find tenants other then Zillow/Facebook/Craigslist.

Regards,

Namal

0Reply
12 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Bruce WoodruffPro Member
    Contractor/Investor/Consultant · San Diego / Phoenix · Member since 2021 · 12k+ posts · 15k+ votes
    2y

    Careful in IB.....I used to have a business there and learned about good ole IB. it keeps creeping up the social ladder, but IB will always be IB. 

    Screen very carefully.......

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.