Multifamily investors in san diego

Multifamily investors in san diego

Multifamily Investor · Dallas, TX · Member since 2016 · 67 posts · 92 votes

Are there any multi family investors or anyone involved in multifamily in any way in san Diego that would like to get together and talk real estate/network. I'll be out there this Saturday through Monday. Feel free to PM me if so! 

3Reply
23 views

Most Popular Reply

Real Estate Agent · San Diego, CA · Member since 2014 · 121 posts · 111 votes
9y

Hey @Chibuzor Nnaji 

I'll shoot you a PM... talk soon!

-Ben 

See this reply in the discussion

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · San Diego, CA · Member since 2014 · 121 posts · 111 votes
    9y

    Hey @Chibuzor Nnaji 

    I'll shoot you a PM... talk soon!

    -Ben 

  • Kevin FoxPro Member
    Real Estate Agent · San Diego, CA · Member since 2014 · 1k+ posts · 635 votes
    9y

    Hey @Chibuzor Nnaji

    I would be more than happy to connect. 

    There are a ton of other SD multi family investors on this site, so there shouldn't be a shortage of resources for you.

    I also organize an event that meets each month at a different investment property in SD and a pretty good portion of the attendees are multi-unit investors. 

    You're more than welcome to attend our upcoming Meetup on the 22nd, so let me know if you'd like me to send the details.  

  • Josh KoettPro Member
    San Diego, CA · Member since 2014 · 43 posts · 7 votes
    9y

    Hi Kevin Fox, is the meetup you are holding the mixed use building in I think North Park area?  Thanks

  • Real Estate Broker · San Diego, CA · Member since 2009 · 119 posts · 54 votes
    9y

    I put on for our local CCIM chapter a monthly happy hour for commercial real estate professionals but we are focused on people who already work in the industry either through ownership, brokerage, or vendors. 
    We hold in in Carmel Valley

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.