Houses sitting on market longer?

Houses sitting on market longer?

Phoenix, AZ · Member since 2009 · 61 posts · 17 votes

Anyone here noticing that that SF and condos around the county are sitting on the Market for 40+ days before they get an accepted offer?  Is SD finally cooling, or is there something else going on I'm not aware of?

0Reply
14 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Specialist · Paradise Valley, AZ · Member since 2018 · 3k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    7y
    Originally posted by @Bud Dwyer:

    Anyone here noticing that that SF and condos around the county are sitting on the Market for 40+ days before they get an accepted offer?  Is SD finally cooling, or is there something else going on I'm not aware of?

     They are sitting longer. What is "SD"?

  • Phoenix, AZ · Member since 2009 · 61 posts · 17 votes
    7y

    San Diego, CA

  • Rental Property Investor · San Diego, CA · Member since 2013 · 3k+ posts · 4k+ votes
    7y
    Originally posted by @Bud Dwyer:

    Anyone here noticing that that SF and condos around the county are sitting on the Market for 40+ days before they get an accepted offer?  Is SD finally cooling, or is there something else going on I'm not aware of?

     I think pricing got crazy, buyers kept upping the ante and finally there is a bit of push back.  So I don't think we'll see any price drops (at least any drop beyond what the price was just as short time ago).   Anything priced even somewhat reasonably sells fast. 

    Guy across the street from me bought some flip for $1.1m, put $300k, he just sold it for $1.7m.  I don't think I'd pay more than $1.2m even for the house the way it is now.  But someone did so...

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.