Evansville and Fort Wayne Indiana agent or wholesaler needed!

Evansville and Fort Wayne Indiana agent or wholesaler needed!

Kaitlin MariePro Member
Rental Property Investor · San Diego, CA · Member since 2020 · 8 posts · 7 votes

Hi all! I am looking for an investor-minded agent or wholesaler in Fort Wayne and/or Evansville Indiana. Any recommendations are appreciated! Thank you!!

1Reply
48 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Camren BerryPro Member
    AZ · Member since 2021 · 86 posts · 14 votes
    10mo

    Hi, I work on several deals in this area. Are you looking to purchase properties? or sell a property?

  • Justin ArnoldPro Member
    Investor · Fort Wayne, IN · Member since 2016 · 14 posts · 9 votes
    10mo
    Quote from @Kaitlin Marie:

    Hi all! I am looking for an investor-minded agent or wholesaler in Fort Wayne and/or Evansville Indiana. Any recommendations are appreciated! Thank you!!


     Hello!  I will message you.  We are in Fort Wayne and can help!  

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.