Beginner wholesaler looking to network with other wholesalers

Beginner wholesaler looking to network with other wholesalers

Fresno, CA · Member since 2016 · 33 posts · 6 votes
I began marketing a couple weeks back for motivated sellers. I've gotten a few calls but none of which were motivated. I was looking to meetup with any other wholesalers in town who is either new or experienced. I can provide value to you and your business and we can team up to find deals and make things happen. Let's chat over some coffee!
0Reply
11 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Flipper/Rehabber · Hanford, CA · Member since 2020 · 4 posts · 0 votes
    5y

    @Chase Hancock hey this is acouple months late but if you are still in the wholesale business i am new and would be willing to split 50/50 for some guidence into selling these 2 properties I have lined up.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.