Property Managers in the Richmond, CA area?

Property Managers in the Richmond, CA area?

Arlington, VA · Member since 2017 · 22 posts · 3 votes

Hey all,

I'm looking for property manager recommendations that currently service properties in the city of Richmond, CA.  I have a single unit house in the city that I'm looking to rent out in the mid to late September timeframe.  Thank you all very much in advance.  

Best,

Ralph Turner

1Reply
27 views

Most Popular Reply

Mountain View, CA · Member since 2016 · 14 posts · 2 votes
7y

Highly recommend Selborne Properties. Look them up on Yelp. 

See this reply in the discussion

7 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Mountain View, CA · Member since 2016 · 14 posts · 2 votes
    7y

    Highly recommend Selborne Properties. Look them up on Yelp. 

  • Arlington, VA · Member since 2017 · 22 posts · 3 votes
    7y
    Originally posted by @K Khanna:

    Highly recommend Selborne Properties. Look them up on Yelp. 

     Thank you so much.  I will give them a call shortly!

  • Realtor · Oakland, CA and a Real Estate Investor with Multi-Family Units and a Self Storage Facility · Member since 2016 · 2k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    7y

    Did things work out with Selborne?  Do they manage in Oakland also?

  • Arlington, VA · Member since 2017 · 22 posts · 3 votes
    6y

    I ended up going with an older guy named Joe Fisher but due to the type of tenant I ended up with I'm just self-managing.

  • Realtor · Oakland, CA and a Real Estate Investor with Multi-Family Units and a Self Storage Facility · Member since 2016 · 2k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    6y

    Whoa! You're self managing a property in Richmond, CA from Arlington, VA? How's that working out?

  • Arlington, VA · Member since 2017 · 22 posts · 3 votes
    6y
  • Arlington, VA · Member since 2017 · 22 posts · 3 votes
    6y
    It's going relatively well. It works for a number of reasons. All of my family is back that way and Im also single. I have the time to handle it and due to the Coronavirus, I'm generally at home.

    Originally posted by @Brian Garlington:

    Whoa! You're self managing a property in Richmond, CA from Arlington, VA? How's that working out?

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.