Looking for an investor friendly agent in the Riverside area

Looking for an investor friendly agent in the Riverside area

Rental Property Investor · Member since 2019 · 137 posts · 42 votes

Hi everyone, 

I am looking for an investor friendly agent in the Riverside area. Please let me know if you have any recommendations! 

Best,

Gin 

0Reply
8 views

Most Popular Reply

Real Estate Agent · Riverside, CA · Member since 2017 · 204 posts · 105 votes
3y
Quote from @Jin Zhang:

Hi everyone, 

I am looking for an investor friendly agent in the Riverside area. Please let me know if you have any recommendations! 

Best,

Gin 

 Hello Gin! Feel free to reach out to me. And thank you @Rob Moran for the recommendation. I’d love to see how I could be of value to you and your property search. I specialize in Riverside county and investment property. I helped Rob by a 2 unit in downtown Riverside where we converted the garage into an additional unit, upping his cash flow tremendously. 

See this reply in the discussion

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Riverside, CA · Member since 2016 · 129 posts · 67 votes
    3y

    Tyler Hungerford is a great agent who I’ve worked with on several projects. He’s on BP regularly.

    @Tyler Hungerford

  • Investor · Southeast North Carolina · Member since 2021 · 61 posts · 31 votes
    3y

    Good evening, @Jin Zhang!

    I actually grew up in Riverside for my entire childhood and I am a REALTOR® now.  I am an investor myself and have several properties in my portfolio.  Riverside County is growing like crazy.  Love to help in any way.

    ________________________
    REALTORS® CalDRE: 02221003 | CA Bar: 322013

  • Real Estate Agent · Riverside, CA · Member since 2017 · 204 posts · 105 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Jin Zhang:

    Hi everyone, 

    I am looking for an investor friendly agent in the Riverside area. Please let me know if you have any recommendations! 

    Best,

    Gin 

     Hello Gin! Feel free to reach out to me. And thank you @Rob Moran for the recommendation. I’d love to see how I could be of value to you and your property search. I specialize in Riverside county and investment property. I helped Rob by a 2 unit in downtown Riverside where we converted the garage into an additional unit, upping his cash flow tremendously. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.