Looking for a Real Estate Agent in the Denver Aurora Area

Looking for a Real Estate Agent in the Denver Aurora Area

Central Valley, CA · Member since 2016 · 33 posts · 5 votes

Hello all,

 At the end of next month I will be visiting my father in the Aurora area. I am a real estate investor/owner here in California, focusing primarily on small multifamily properties. I would like to sit down with an agent that has local knowledge of the area. I understand the Denver area's market is hot at the moment, but I would like to consider getting into that market since I have family there. 

Thank you

0Reply
4 views

7 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • James CarlsonPro Member
    Real Estate Agent · Colorado | stan.store/JamesCarlson · Member since 2014 · 2k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    9y

    Hey Darek,

    You've come to the right place. There are a lot of good people on here. I'd read through some of the forums, get a feel for who talks about the things you're interested in and reach out to some people. Start a few conversations and see who you feel might be a good fit. Good luck!

  • Bill S.Pro Member
    Moderator
    Rental Property Investor · Denver, CO · Member since 2013 · 4k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    9y

    @Darek J. there are probably a dozen agents that regularly post here and are knowledgeable of the market. I would do  a search and read up with what the ones that post the most have to say. You might even get a bunch of your questions answered. Pick a couple that you resonate with and send them a PM.

  • Investor · Aurora, CO · Member since 2013 · 55 posts · 13 votes
    9y

    Feel free to give me a call. My info is in my profile. I focus on similar properties here in Aurora and Colorado Springs. 

  • Investor · Colorado Springs, CO · Member since 2017 · 65 posts · 5 votes
    9y

    @Darek J. I've been working with @Phillip Bicker and he works the Denver area. He's very responsive and helpful. Worth reaching out to him. 

  • Central Valley, CA · Member since 2016 · 33 posts · 5 votes
    9y

    Thank you for all the referrals.  

  • Realtor · Denver, CO · Member since 2013 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    9y

    Small multifamily properties are at a high premium right now in town and in short supply. Are you looking for a value-add or just looking to pick up a property or two?

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.