Larimer and Weld County network

Larimer and Weld County network

Corporate Finance Manager / Investor · Fort Collins, CO · Member since 2015 · 26 posts · 4 votes

Hello all,

I have what is most likely a two part question for all you in the Northern Colorado market.  In the efforts of finding fix n flip deals in the various small and large communities in Weld and Larimer counties, I'm curious if anyone can recommend a solid wholesaler(s) in these markets?  I imagine the deals are pretty slim in quantity at the moment, but I'm looking to connect with any folks who have made their profession finding deals along the Front Range.

Also, I spend most of my time in Fort Collins and I see a few bandit signs around town, but have been impressed with the recent advertising campaign of a local investor on quite a few yellow bus stop or street signage locations around town. No idea on the success rates or cost, but it's quite a noticeable effort around most of town. For those that are continuing to hunt for deals in this competitive market, what forms are you finding to be successful for your niche? MLS, Direct mail, pre-foreclosure, probate, etc.

Thanks for any thoughts you might be able to share and I look forward to connecting more down the road.

Eric

1Reply
29 views

Most Popular Reply

Hudson, CO · Member since 2016 · 30 posts · 5 votes
10y

@Holly Baum my wife and I would be interested in what you are thinking with this! 

See this reply in the discussion

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Loveland, CO · Member since 2016 · 85 posts · 26 votes
    10y

    Eric, I'm going to start direct mailing duplex-quadplex would those be of interest to you if we aren't interested?

  • Wholesaler · Windsor, CO · Member since 2016 · 25 posts · 7 votes
    10y

    Hey @Eric Jackson! I am a wholesaler in the area that would love to connect with you about your needs and wants. Shoot me a message anytime you want. 

    Sounds like someone is stepping up their game in Fort Collins! Are these mostly bandit signs on these signs or another form? Always love hearing what is working for people! Collaboration not competition!! 

  • Hudson, CO · Member since 2016 · 30 posts · 5 votes
    10y

    @Holly Baum my wife and I would be interested in what you are thinking with this! 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.