Thoughts on these zip codes/areas in Jacksonville, FL?

Thoughts on these zip codes/areas in Jacksonville, FL?

Member since 2021 · 10 posts · 7 votes

I realize that these are all C/D class areas but are any of them considerably better or worse from a rental property investment standpoint in 2021?  Any I should focus on or steer away from?

Thanks!

Westside (32210)

Northside (32208 and limited parts of 32209)

Arlington (32211)

Murray Hill (32205)

Paxon (32254)

St. Nicholas/Southside (32207)

Downtown (32206)

4Reply
86 views

Most Popular Reply

Rental Property Investor · San Jose, CA · Member since 2015 · 83 posts · 44 votes
5y

@Mark Fries has a good point. Personally, I am invested in 32205, 32211 and 32210 and have had good experiences there!

See this reply in the discussion

25 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
    Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.