The Grove Condotel near Disney World

The Grove Condotel near Disney World

Tampa, FL · Member since 2017 · 1 post · 0 votes

Do any Orlando Realtors have an opinion on investing in Disney Condotels, in specific, The Grove? The sales team there claims that their condos will produce a positive net (NNN) cash flow. Just curious...is the area over built to the point of market saturation re: lodgings for Disney guests? What's the medium term outlook? I know the demographics and employment outlook for much of Orlando is rosy but I'm more interested in the Disney area,specifically. Thanks in advance.

0Reply
20 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real estate investor · Las Vegas · Member since 2013 · 798 posts · 171 votes
    9y

    I'm sure you are paying a high premium for the name and illusion of nnn

  • Brooklyn, NY · Member since 2015 · 3 posts · 1 vote
    9y

    @Steven Davis Did you decide to invest in The Grove, curious to know your decision and evaluation.  Thanks in advance.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.