Kissimmee Vacation Property Management Recommendations

Kissimmee Vacation Property Management Recommendations

New to Real Estate · San Francisco · Member since 2021 · 27 posts · 16 votes

Hi everyone,

I was wondering if anyone has any personal recommendations for a vacation property management company for a possible STR in the Kissimmee area. I'm afraid if I choose a big company, they will let just anyone stay at my property and won't care about possible damage. However, a bigger company could also lead to a higher occupancy rate.

Also, which communities would you recommend? I'm interested in a newer community and from what I heard so far Storey Lake, Championsgate, and Windsor Hills are good areas.

Thanks,

Tiffany

1Reply
12 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Property Manager · Orlando Kissimmee, Daytona Beach & Cocoa Beach · Member since 2016 · 331 posts · 166 votes
    4y

    Good morning ☀️ I recommend Angie Medina from Orlando Short Term Rentals 

  • Real Estate Agent · orlando, FL · Member since 2009 · 159 posts · 121 votes
    4y

    I recommend Jaclyn Cox with i trip vacation. They are a family owned franchises so you get the best of both worlds.lots of power behind you, but the personal relationship of a small company. Call her at 407 591 9132

  • New to Real Estate · San Francisco · Member since 2021 · 27 posts · 16 votes
    4y

    Thank you @Mike Shulman and @valentina! I will do more research on these companies. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.