Looking for insurance broker and mortgage broker recommendations...

Looking for insurance broker and mortgage broker recommendations...

Investor · Chicago IL · Member since 2022 · 2 posts · 0 votes

Hello,  

I'm an investor and I  have a few rentals in the Chicago North Suburbs.  I'm looking for an insurance broker who can help me find better insurance rates since they're so crazy high right now.   I need a decent broker who can get me pre-approved as I'm actively looking for various deals at the moment. 

Thanks!

Pete

0Reply
17 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Terrence TerrellBusiness Member
    Lender · Chicago, IL · Member since 2015 · 36 posts · 8 votes
    2y

    Hi Pete,

    I'd be very happy to help you get pre-approved for your projects! Feel free to shoot me a message and we'll talk through your situation.

  • Real Estate Consultant · CT · Member since 2017 · 38 posts · 14 votes
    2y

    Hi @Peater Jeon, we may be able to help with this. 

    In all likelihood we'll have to quote and insure your current portfolio as well - let me know if you're open this, thanks. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.