Chicago Action Investors Rendezvous

Chicago Action Investors Rendezvous

Cory GardnerPro Member
Real Estate Agent · Indianapolis, IN · Member since 2015 · 65 posts · 65 votes

So for this week, the group took a different direction.  Usually we spend our Saturday mornings exploring potential properties, discussing scope of works for ongoing projects, analyzing potential projects, and forming partnerships to invest.  Pierre @Kimberly Dunbar  @Sherrie Wright @Robin Pritts

The group has been growing very rapidly, projects have begun to go under contract and we wanted to ensure the goals of Chicago Action Investors were aligned with it's members.  Taking an off week from being in the field, grouping up for some conversation, pizza, and knowledge was exactly what we needed to get back on track bringing the heat to the market. We had new members come out to start taking some action: @LaToya Harris @Albert W. & Heidi @Ebe Chinweze

@Account Closed and Valerie for CLOSING on a project on Saturday.

1Reply
54 views

Most Popular Reply

Residential Real Estate Broker · Ft. Lauderdale, FL · Member since 2016 · 45 posts · 8 votes
10y

woohoo We are making moves in this group! So exciting to be apart of the group and see the magic happen.

See this reply in the discussion

8 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Residential Real Estate Broker · Ft. Lauderdale, FL · Member since 2016 · 45 posts · 8 votes
    10y

    woohoo We are making moves in this group! So exciting to be apart of the group and see the magic happen.

  • Investor · Chicago, IL · Member since 2016 · 160 posts · 41 votes
    10y

    Food looks good..too bad I missed it:-(

  • Denver, CO · Member since 2012 · 39 posts · 20 votes
    10y

    This group is awesome!  Thanks for sharing Corey!  I look forward to meeting out in the field!

  • Realtor · Chicago, IL · Member since 2016 · 26 posts · 4 votes
    10y

    Hi I am interested in joining you guys group. How do I go about getting information on the group and join?

  • Real Estate Agent · Chicago, IL · Member since 2015 · 26 posts · 5 votes
    10y

    Agreed! I'm interested in joining 

  • South Holland, IL · Member since 2016 · 11 posts · 2 votes
    10y

    Yes I am also interested in joining the group 

  • Lender · Chicago, IL · Member since 2010 · 149 posts · 127 votes
    10y

    I am interested in joining your group

  • Lender · Chicago, IL · Member since 2010 · 149 posts · 127 votes
    10y

    I need a good contractor for Chicago project.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.