Real Estate Broker looking to work with investors

Real Estate Broker looking to work with investors

Real Estate Agent · Chicago, IL · Member since 2016 · 9 posts · 2 votes

Hello all! I am a Real Estate Broker in Chicago looking to partner with great people and investors needing a Broker to help buy and sell their homes in the Chicagoland area. I have worked in Real Estate for nearly 3 years and I look forward in continuing our growth, knowledge and network.

0Reply
11 views

Most Popular Reply

Realtor · Provo, UT · Member since 2016 · 119 posts · 73 votes
10y

Hi Steve and Jason. If you are willing to consider out of state investing we have new construction multi-family properties here in Utah County ("Silicon Slopes") that run at a 7.5% cap rate and waiting lists of tenants trying to rent them. The entire thing is turn key and can be bought and held from anywhere. 5 year ROI is over 20%!!

See this reply in the discussion

12 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Jason MarcordesPro Member
    Investor · Chicago, IL · Member since 2015 · 154 posts · 91 votes
    10y

    Hey Steve, I'm also a broker so I search the MLS daily but if you have anything off market I'd definitely pay you the buyer's side commission as a finder's fee. I'm looking for any solid SFR flips or small multi-unit buildings to buy and hold. Thanks!

  • Realtor · Provo, UT · Member since 2016 · 119 posts · 73 votes
    10y

    Hi Steve and Jason. If you are willing to consider out of state investing we have new construction multi-family properties here in Utah County ("Silicon Slopes") that run at a 7.5% cap rate and waiting lists of tenants trying to rent them. The entire thing is turn key and can be bought and held from anywhere. 5 year ROI is over 20%!!

  • Real Estate Investor · Utica, KY · Member since 2015 · 6 posts · 1 vote
    10y

    Hi Steve, 

    My partner and I are looking for a really got broker in the Chicago area. If you would, please email me! Let's talk. Thanks Patrick

  • Investor · Herriman, UT · Member since 2016 · 17 posts · 17 votes
    10y

    @Sam Levin I'd be interested in more information about the Utah County properties.

  • Centerville, UT · Member since 2016 · 51 posts · 9 votes
    10y
    Sam Levin I would be interested in those properties in Utah county, any way I can get some more info? Thanks
  • Investor · Sandy, UT · Member since 2016 · 17 posts · 2 votes
    10y

    @Sam Levin

    As others have said as well - I would also be interested in these properties in Utah County. Please feel free to pass on any information you're willing to share.

    Thank you

  • Orem, UT · Member since 2015 · 12 posts · 2 votes
    10y

    @Sam Levin I'm looking at more investment opportunities in the Utah County area.  Can you send me some info on the properties mentioned in your above post? Thank you!

  • Realtor · Provo, UT · Member since 2016 · 119 posts · 73 votes
    10y

    Hello Remmy, Brady, Mark and Colin. I'm so happy to see that you are all interested! Sorry for the delay but I am installing a built in desk in my new office today. I would be happy to send you the information on our products. We have fantastic pre-construction options and numerous pocket listings on resale of completed new construction. I will be able to do so after lunch. Thank you!! 

  • Centerville, UT · Member since 2016 · 51 posts · 9 votes
    10y

    awesome, that sounds great thank you @Sam Levin

  • Realtor · Provo, UT · Member since 2016 · 119 posts · 73 votes
    10y

    Thanks Brady. Now that I am finally back in front of a desktop for a few hours I can attempt to get the information to you and the rest of the interested parties.

    I inquired with BP support on how to best send PDFs to you guys. They have responded and informed me that there is no way to do so without "connecting" in BP with the recipient. I believe I sent all 4 of you connection requests earlier today (working from phone then). I will go back through and send or re-send them all now. I am sorry that there isn't a simpler way. Hopefully you all can just click on my picture, get to my online profile, and have access to my contact information. I can't send it through these posts.

  • Realtor · Provo, UT · Member since 2016 · 119 posts · 73 votes
    10y

    I think I have sent all of you a message and/or connection request now. Please let me know if you didn't get one. I look forward to working with you!!

  • Chicago, IL · Member since 2016 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    10y

    Hi,

    I am looking to get started with REI and am looking for a great real estate agent in Chicago who specializes in rental properties. If you are an agent, please send me a message with your contact information and I would like to meet with you. If you can provide a great referral that is much appreciated, as well. Thanks.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.