Buying Multi-Family Properties in South Side Chicago

Buying Multi-Family Properties in South Side Chicago

Chicago, IL · Member since 2015 · 11 posts · 0 votes

Hello Biggerpockets Team

I am Cristian and I owe a construction company, we have a large portfolio of more than 300 quality project in the past 5 years, commercial, multi family, residential. Having the construction side under control, I also have done two house flip on the north side with a more than decent return but now I am looking to expand into multi family buildings, I am thinking to buy and keep some of them and also to buy, rehab and sell turn key ready properties ( of course with the quality that we pride ourselves).

I know there are many experienced people here and I am asking for all type of advice and first hand experience that I can get, about best areas to buy, rental and management advice, do's and don't's, things to be aware when buying, etc.. 

In the end, I am really grateful to anyone who takes the time to read and reply and if there is any thing that I can advice/help on my field I will be more than happy!

Thank you again.

0Reply
37 views

Most Popular Reply

Ann Arbor, MI · Member since 2014 · 1k+ posts · 997 votes
6y

@Cristian Niciu reach out to @Mark Ainley for PM services and chat with Ronan Mcbrien or @Brie Schmidt with Second City Real Estate for realtor services.  

See this reply in the discussion

14 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Chicago · Member since 2019 · 6 posts · 1 vote
    6y

    @Cristian Niciu thank you for your posting. I would love to connect with you. I will send you a connect request. I'm in Chicago area and also looking for multi family and buy and hold. I have investment properties in Canada but never did anything so far since I moved to Chicago in last 3 years. 

  • Chicago, IL · Member since 2015 · 11 posts · 0 votes
    6y
    Originally posted by @Ehab A.:

    @Cristian Niciu thank you for your posting. I would love to connect with you. I will send you a connect request. I'm in Chicago area and also looking for multi family and buy and hold. I have investment properties in Canada but never did anything so far since I moved to Chicago in last 3 years. 

     Thank you, PM me and lets connect! Stay tuned on this post I'm sure will get good intel from great people!

  • Real Estate Agent · Chicago, IL · Member since 2017 · 2k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    6y

    Talk to @mark ainley he knows south side block by block manages many units. 

  • Ann Arbor, MI · Member since 2014 · 1k+ posts · 997 votes
    6y

    @Cristian Niciu reach out to @Mark Ainley for PM services and chat with Ronan Mcbrien or @Brie Schmidt with Second City Real Estate for realtor services.  

  • Chicago, IL · Member since 2015 · 11 posts · 0 votes
    6y

    @Patrick Britton thank you guys I already PM him.

  • Residential Real Estate Broker · Chicago, IL · Member since 2014 · 155 posts · 42 votes
    6y

    The south side of Chicago has great deals!

  • Rental Property Investor · Chicago, IL · Member since 2019 · 12 posts · 3 votes
    6y

    @Erika Carter

    I am an investor with a focus on the south side. I would love to know if you have anything. Please free to pm if you prefer that.

  • Residential Real Estate Broker · Chicago, IL · Member since 2014 · 155 posts · 42 votes
    6y

    @Wsam Taiym Hi Wsam! Will do!

  • Investor · Wilmette, IL · Member since 2016 · 3 posts · 1 vote
    6y

    I am an investor on south side chicago, would like to connect with you, as I would like to purchase additional multi family for long term buy and hold.

  • Investor · Merrillville, IN · Member since 2009 · 252 posts · 104 votes
    6y

    Hi @Cristian Niciu, I would like to connect with you as well. I know and invest on the south side of the city, although I currently live in NW Indiana. I'm currently looking to connect with like-minded individuals like yourself who are also looking for multi-unit properties. Check your PM from me. Looking forward to connecting with you.

  • Chicago, IL · Member since 2015 · 11 posts · 0 votes
    6y
    Originally posted by @Erika Carter:

    The south side of Chicago has great deals!

    Totally agree with you! Let me know if you got any.

  • Chicago, IL · Member since 2015 · 11 posts · 0 votes
    6y
    Originally posted by @Kenneth Yeung:

    I am an investor on south side chicago, would like to connect with you, as I would like to purchase additional multi family for long term buy and hold.

    Absolutley lets connect and see what we can do.

  • Chicago, IL · Member since 2015 · 11 posts · 0 votes
    6y
    Originally posted by @Brian Woods:

    Hi @Cristian Niciu, I would like to connect with you as well. I know and invest on the south side of the city, although I currently live in NW Indiana. I'm currently looking to connect with like-minded individuals like yourself who are also looking for multi-unit properties. Check your PM from me. Looking forward to connecting with you.

     Hi Brian, I will reply to you PM lets connect and talk about!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.