Large Multi-Family Investing in Chicago

Large Multi-Family Investing in Chicago

Investor · Chicago, IL · Member since 2020 · 66 posts · 55 votes

Does anyone have experience with large multi-family real estate in Chicago or surrounding suburbs? If so, I would love to connect with you and schedule a call to pick your brain and learn a little bit about your process.

Thanks

0Reply
6 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Broker · 3412 S. Harlem Avenue Riverside, IL 60546 · Member since 2015 · 6k+ posts · 5k+ votes
    6y

    @Reed Meyer just curious what size are you looking to do? I have a 20 unit and a 19 unit and am happy to discuss the mid sized apartment building space. I can introduce you to a few partners who have done larger deals (150-160 units). 

  • Investor · Chicago, IL · Member since 2020 · 66 posts · 55 votes
    6y

    @John Warren Thanks a lot John. I am interested in learning about anything over 12 units. I am not planning on buying anything soon as I am a new investor and plan on starting with 2 or 4 units and trading my way up but I would love to learn more about these bigger deals because that's my long-term goal. I know the big cash flow is in the bigger deals. I just messaged you with further info.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.