Marketing & Advertising with Staged Photos, Virtuals

Marketing & Advertising with Staged Photos, Virtuals

Real Estate Investor · Chicago, IL · Member since 2016 · 77 posts · 18 votes

I am looking for information and recommendations for using a professional to do staged photos and virtual tours. i am currently rehabbing a 3-flat and its not finished. i would like someone to come in, take measurements, and do renderings or staged/computerized photos for marketing my units.

I am not sure what type of individual i am looking for! 

A photographer? Graphic designer? Something else?

TIA - i have never used one so I am not clear who to look for and where to look!

0Reply
11 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Broker · 3412 S. Harlem Avenue Riverside, IL 60546 · Member since 2015 · 6k+ posts · 5k+ votes
    6y

    @Maria Bocanegra I have a photography company that I use for my own listings that does staged photos, video tours, and even Matterport 3D tours. They do all of these in house, and you just pay for the service you want. I wouldn't waste time on actual staging unless you are doing one unit only and it is in the high end of the market. Feel free to PM me and we can chat more offline. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.