Anyone knows a good contractor/handyman in Topeka, KS?

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Contractor · KS · Member since 2017 · 4 posts · 0 votes
    9y

    Hello Mel. I just relocated to Topeka and have been managing flips for investors for over 10 years. Finding properties and rehabs.  I have a crew in Wichita and a crew here in Topeka. Let me know If I can be help in any way.

    Have an awesome day!

    Mr. Lee

  • Real Estate Investor · Lawrence, KS · Member since 2016 · 55 posts · 35 votes
    9y

    I have found a handyman that I am impressed with. He does great work and he been very responsible. Crane Handyman. PM me for contact info. 

  • Developer · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2012 · 132 posts · 32 votes
    9y

    Thank you so much please send me contractors information. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.