BRRRR investing in Pikesville/Baltimore

BRRRR investing in Pikesville/Baltimore

Arlington, VA · Member since 2017 · 22 posts · 3 votes

Does anyone have recommendations for BRRRR friendly lenders in the Pikesville/ Baltimore areas. Two of the major issues that I'm concerned about is finding a shop that does 30 year mortgages on investment properties and one that calculates effective leases into the overall purchasing power. I currently don't have taxes that support my status as a landlord this year, and would benefit from alternative views on the income piece.

0Reply
17 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Professional Auctioneer · Baltimore, MD · Member since 2015 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    7y

    Not sure what you are trying to accomplish - do you understand all the details of BRRRR? YOU may be trying to accomplishing too much too fast or that system is not right for you. I would assume you want to make money fast - if that is the case, you may want to cut out some of the gimmicks of real estate and get down to the basics. I like to Control and Roll using the auction method of marketing for fast assignments. Usually if all goes well - the pay-day (equity) is accomplished within 7 weeks, all without lenders, rehab or credit.

    At 77 years old, I don't have time to be in the gimmick real estate investing, I want my profit now and as quick as I can get it.

    Wishing you good luck and giant profits -- Charlie

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.