Germantown Real Estate Forum
36 Posts | 7 Discussions
Data on 45 Maryland houses prove: buy low = bigger profit
Hi everybody. I've just purchased my second SFR in Maryland. I purchased my first SFR for buy and hold in 2015. I did a lot of looking in Germantown and Northern Montgomery County MD -- there are some nice... View more
In need a Maryland home inspector
Searching for a home inspector for  a single family home in Capitol Heights, MD.  Ideally, someone who works (or has worked) with contractors and can provide me a break down of labor and material.Thoughts, suggestions,... View more
Re: Real Estate Networking Event
Hi BP community,I often hear the podcasts hosts talk about REAs - events where people interested in real estate can find investors, accountants, and generally speaking RE people.Can anyone tell me what the acronym is?... View more
Finding the sold price on an auction website
Hey BP! I was looking to see if someone could point me in the right direction here, we were watching a house on a action website and were curious as to what it sold for but are not sure how to find out. Anyway we can... View more
Damascus area Rental prospects
Hi , All just wanted to get a feedback from the local experts for the area if Damascus is a good rental prospect and if it is gaining value or any new business / city planning coming to the area to give some level of... View more
Anyone Tried AirBnB in Frederick MD?
Im just curious if anyone has tried listing properties on AirBnB or VRBO for Frederick MD, and what your returns are looking like? I have a condo buy and hold that has surprisingly experienced a lot less interest than... View more