Leominster/Fitchburg Property Management

Leominster/Fitchburg Property Management

Rental Property Investor · Lunenburg, MA · Member since 2016 · 33 posts · 16 votes

Does anyone know of a reliable property manager for the Leominster Fitchburg are?

I am at nine units and growing and need to start thinking about turning some of these units over to a manager.

Thanks,

Dan

0Reply
10 views

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Northeast · Member since 2014 · 57 posts · 41 votes
    9y

    Hi Daniel - I know someone who lives / works in property management in that area.  Have not worked with him personally so I cannot speak to his business or experience but met him at a real estate class and would be happy to pass along his info for you to connect and see if it's a fit for you.

    PM me for details.

    Best

    David

  • Rental Property Investor · Collegeville, PA · Member since 2015 · 6 posts · 3 votes
    9y

    Hi I think I was refered to you unfortunatly I am in Worcester PA, not Ma.

    Sorry wish I could help you out

  • Real Estate Agent · Beverly, MA · Member since 2013 · 353 posts · 93 votes
    9y

    @Daniel Consalvo I own Ortins Property Management Group, LLC and we manage in Leominster and Gardner currently. Feel free to reach out with any questions.

    Brian Ortins

  • Rental Property Investor · Lunenburg, MA · Member since 2016 · 33 posts · 16 votes
    9y

    Sorry Suzanne,  I should have been more specific.

  • Rental Property Investor · Lunenburg, MA · Member since 2016 · 33 posts · 16 votes
    9y

    Thanks Brian!  I'll check out website and call with questions.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.