Looking for experienced fix and flip contractor in Detroit

Looking for experienced fix and flip contractor in Detroit

Rental Property Investor · Washington, DC · Member since 2016 · 46 posts · 6 votes

Hi, I am looking for contractors with experience renovating homes in Detroit. My investor group has identified a property in the East English Village neighborhood and we are in talks with the listing agent to close. I own several homes in the Detroit market but this would be my first flip.

I am looking for contractors who are available within the next two weeks to go through and provide a renovation bid for the property. 

0Reply
12 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Burke, VA · Member since 2014 · 199 posts · 2 votes
    9y

    We're interested in connecting with you, but we don't know the right way through bigger pockets. Anytime that we say we can help, our post gets removed. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.