New Member in Washtenaw/Livingston County

New Member in Washtenaw/Livingston County

Brighton, MI · Member since 2017 · 4 posts · 1 vote
Hey BP people, I am a newer member to BP and looking to network with some go getters and REIs. I’m focusing on investment properties in the surrounding Ann Arbor and Brighton area. Looking to do my first flip soon as well as some wholesales. Any advice is welcomed.
0Reply
24 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Ann Arbor, MI · Member since 2016 · 71 posts · 56 votes
    8y

    Welcome, I'm in Ann Arbor. You may want to join a local REIA and network there.

    Here is an Ann Arbor one:  

    https://www.meetup.com/real-estate

    Here is another one, less formal:

    https://www.meetup.com/dirtyhouseclub/

    Feel free to PM and we can talk.  I work in MIlford.

  • Brighton, MI · Member since 2017 · 4 posts · 1 vote
    8y

    @Dave Homyak thanks for the recommendations, I'll check them out. 

  • Investor · Howell, MI · Member since 2011 · 202 posts · 52 votes
    8y

    Hi @Eric Meldrum, welcome to BP! I am in Howell but have properties in Livingston County as well as south Oakland County. If you’re getting into wholesaling I’d love to meet up sometime and let you know what deals I pursue in case you run across something interesting. Feel free to reach out.

    Best of luck to you!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.