Looking for plumber to install Furnace, Reasonable Rates

Looking for plumber to install Furnace, Reasonable Rates

Little Ferry, NJ · Member since 2017 · 53 posts · 23 votes

Hi All,

I have a property in Jersey City Heights and I am in need of a contractor to replace a furnace/boiler. Can someone recommend a plumber who works for a reasonable rate? I will purchase the furnace all I need is for someone to install. Thank you 

0Reply
13 views

Most Popular Reply

Attorney · Rutherford, NJ · Member since 2015 · 132 posts · 168 votes
7y

Antonio feel free to PM me if you haven't found anyone yet. Is the building occupied? I know of at least 2-3 guys/companies that could probably take care of it for a reasonable price.

See this reply in the discussion

6 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Attorney · Rutherford, NJ · Member since 2015 · 132 posts · 168 votes
    7y

    Antonio feel free to PM me if you haven't found anyone yet. Is the building occupied? I know of at least 2-3 guys/companies that could probably take care of it for a reasonable price.

  • Little Ferry, NJ · Member since 2017 · 53 posts · 23 votes
    7y

    Would appreciate the referral

    @ John Errico

  • Little Ferry, NJ · Member since 2017 · 53 posts · 23 votes
    7y

    I sent you a request to connect. Thank you

  • Severna Park, MD · Member since 2013 · 7k+ posts · 7k+ votes
    7y

    I wouldnt call a plumber to install a furnace , try a hvac company

  • Rental Property Investor · Closter, NJ · Member since 2015 · 884 posts · 722 votes
    7y

    Is it a (hot air) furnace or a (steam/hot water) boiler?

  • Little Ferry, NJ · Member since 2017 · 53 posts · 23 votes
    7y

    It is baseboard heat. Hope that answers your question

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.