New to RE - Looking for GP to learn / invest in

New to RE - Looking for GP to learn / invest in

Member since 2018 · 4 posts · 1 vote

Hello all - My name is Kenny and I'm in middle of a career change to Real Estate. I'm looking to be an active investor, and would like to get started by meeting people in the RTP / Triad. I'm looking to invest in and shadow a GP, focused on multifamily, commercial value add, and smaller development - both commercial or residential.

Please contact if there's any interest or if anyone can suggest a connection.

Thanks!

1Reply
14 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Specialist · Riverside, CA · Member since 2015 · 6k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    8y

    @Kenny Tsai try using less abbreviations and slang and you will probably have a better chance at setting off someone's keywords set for that specific area.

  • Dan HandfordPro Member
    Investor · Lexington, SC · Member since 2018 · 779 posts · 501 votes
    8y

    @Kenny Tsai I'm in the multifamily space. PM me so we can connect offline.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.