Property Manager For Medium-Term (i.e. more than 30-day) Rental

Property Manager For Medium-Term (i.e. more than 30-day) Rental

Rental Property Investor · Sedona, AZ · Member since 2018 · 260 posts · 141 votes

I'm considering the purchase of a property in Raleigh, to rent out for medium-term periods (i.e. greater than 30 days but less than 3 months) to travel nurses.  Since I'm an out-of-state investor, I'll need a PM to act as my boots-on-the-ground.  This would be a furnished rental, and the marketing would be taken care of by the online housing platform I'll be using.  I mostly need someone to be available in case of tenant emergencies, and to coordinate inspections and deep cleanings between reservations.  Any recommendations for who I can use for such a specialty job?

0Reply
7 views

No replies yet. Be the first to reply to this discussion.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.