Electrician and plumber in Greensboro / Triad?

9 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Jason ColemanPro Member
    Real Estate Agent · Greensboro, NC · Member since 2017 · 200 posts · 161 votes
    7y

    Pops Electric, LLC does a good job. He's not the cheapest but he will tell it to you straight. I'll send you his info.

    I have a background in Plumbing so I usually just take care of that myself. Send me some pics of what you're working with. 

  • Member since 2019 · 6 posts · 0 votes
    7y

    I have an electrician I use in Greensboro.  His prices are reasonable compared to Google. I will send you his info. 

  • Real Estate Agent · Oak Ridge, NC · Member since 2017 · 76 posts · 39 votes
    7y

    @Matthew Burns  If you are still looking for a plumber/electrician I have a couple of each I would happily recommend.  Shoot me a message if still hunting for solid tradesmen.

  • Lexington, NC · Member since 2019 · 28 posts · 19 votes
    7y

    I have a plumber that does all of my work at the farm. I'll send you his information.

  • Rental Property Investor · Durham, NC · Member since 2014 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    7y

    My plumber in the Triangle doesn't want to travel to Greensboro for smaller fix-its, and I have two smaller repair jobs.  Anyone have any more recos.  Feel free to message me the info.

    -Thanks in advance

  • Member since 2018 · 23 posts · 14 votes
    6y

    Could someone provide me plumber and electrician also?

    I am also in need of some possible floor joist/subflooring work.

    Thanks

  • Rental Property Investor · Norfolk, VA · Member since 2016 · 90 posts · 26 votes
    5y

    @Justin Craver I'd really appreciate your guy number and name.  I'm out of town investing in Greensboro/High Point.

  • Rental Property Investor · Julian, NC · Member since 2016 · 76 posts · 100 votes
    5y

    I have 2 properties to renovate and am in need of an electrician and a plumber in Greensboro.  My electrician, unfortunately passed away a few months ago.  Any references is greatly appreciated!  Thanks.

  • Raleigh, NC · Member since 2016 · 20 posts · 2 votes
    5y

    Please DM me any good Plumbers/ Electrician my way?

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.