Looking for Real Estate Agent in Cincinnati, Ohio

Looking for Real Estate Agent in Cincinnati, Ohio

Peoria, IL · Member since 2018 · 12 posts · 6 votes

Hi BP,

I am a new investor in Cincinnati, Ohio focusing on multifamily residential properties.  I was wondering if anyone knows a good agent in the Cincinnati area (I'm living in Mason currently)?  Looking forward to hearing your suggestions. Thanks!!

1Reply
22 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Mason, OH · Member since 2015 · 97 posts · 136 votes
    8y

    Hi Andrew,

    @paul sian and Tim Shrout are both good agents.  I also live in Mason and have been investing in  small mulitfamily residential properties in Cincinnati the past 12+ years.  Send me a PM if you want to get together for coffee or lunch sometime to discuss the pluses and minuses of multifamily properties.  

  • Investor · San Jose, CA · Member since 2017 · 453 posts · 254 votes
    8y

    I agree, @Paul Sian

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.