I don't have a niche yet but I'm thinking in looking in the suburbs of summit county perhaps houses around 20 to 40 years old. Since I never have done a flip before I think a live in flip will be the way to go. I have about 10,000 dollars to use for the project and hopefully that will be enough to get started in flipping house. Now that you kind of know the plan advice would be appreciated and what would be probably of better help is key people that would be able to help me do the flip. Some of the key people I'm looking for are loan officers that can do 203k loans, Real Estate Agents, Investors, Accountants, Attorneys and anyone else you would think that would be very useful to use.
I don't have a niche yet but I'm thinking in looking in the suburbs of summit county perhaps houses around 20 to 40 years old. Since I never have done a flip before I think a live in flip will be the way to go. I have about 10,000 dollars to use for the project and hopefully that will be enough to get started in flipping house. Now that you kind of know the plan advice would be appreciated and what would be probably of better help is key people that would be able to help me do the flip. Some of the key people I'm looking for are loan officers that can do 203k loans, Real Estate Agents, Investors, Accountants, Attorneys and anyone else you would think that would be very useful to use.
just ran across this, not sure if you are still looking for the infornation, but here are a couple names nay be helpful.
From what I understand If you do a 203k loan, you have to hire a licensed contractor to do all the work. The loan would cover the rehab amount, so you wouldn't need your 10k to rehab it, but you couldn't do a live in 203k rehab flip.
You could contact @dale burnside he is in North Canton, an experienced 203k contractor no member.
Residential Bancorp in Canton does a lot of 203k loans, you could call and ask them for their most experienced 203k loan officer they could advise you of the possibilities.