Rental Property Investor · Arizona/Ohio/Michigan · Member since 2018 · 51 posts · 36 votes
6y
Hey Salvatore - Try to reach out to Outside the box real estate with Cristina Carey. They are good people. Should be able to take care of you depending on your locations. Mostly networking is how I’ve found the best folks. Talking to investors in the area who can you refer you to others. Otherwise, it’s a guessing game on who will do a good job but won’t nickel and dime you or return your calls or your tenant’s calls.
Rental Property Investor · Doylestown, PA · Member since 2008 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
6y
@Chris Tabanico - How big of a firm is Outside the Box? Do you use them or you just heard of them? I'm guessing Cristina Carey is no relation to you @Darrin Carey? Unless you don't like working with family :)
Rental Property Investor · Arizona/Ohio/Michigan · Member since 2018 · 51 posts · 36 votes
6y
@Salvatore Lentini
They are a local company, not huge but not little. Kind of in the middle. I don’t personally use them as I have been self managing remotely. Although we’ve grown quite a bit in the last year so we’ll be looking to add a PM soon for our doors. Independence is another good option as well based on feedback from my fellow investors in the area. Give them a call and see what you like vs don’t like. Contracts, tenant placement fee, deposit amount, monthly percentage, etc will slightly vary between the two.
Rental Property Investor · Calgary, AB · Member since 2019 · 49 posts · 27 votes
5y
Although late to the party, I would recommend Matt and Tara at MGM. They are hard-woring honest people with good systems in place for both tenant and landlord. I'm happy to elaborate if you message me.