Dayton - Property managment in Dayton Area

Dayton - Property managment in Dayton Area

Investor · Member since 2020 · 56 posts · 36 votes

Hello everyone.

I am an overseas investor looking for a Property management company in Dayton.

I will really appreciate any referrals that have these characteristics:

It should be a company that you have worked with at least 3 years.

It should be located in the Dayton Area

It should be a company willing to build a long term relationship with its clients. We are starting small in order to learn the market, and hopefully increase our portfolio exponentially within the next 2 years.

It should be a PM that works with protocols - i.e. I have been in the real estate business for like 15 years, and have a little bit of experience in property managment myself.

If you know a PM like this, PLEASE, refer it to me.

0Reply
8 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Linda LabbePro Member
    Investor · North Bay, Ontario · Member since 2015 · 709 posts · 262 votes
    5y

    have one that fits your needs pm me

  • Lender · Dayton, OH · Member since 2020 · 11 posts · 7 votes
    5y

    Daniel, are you looking for a property management company that handles single family rentals or a firm that focuses on larger multi-family and commercial projects? The firm I work for is a Dayton Ohio commercial mortgage banking firm that goes back 40+ years in the Dayton market and we are dialed in to all of the major management companies. Let me know and I can recommend accordingly. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.