Real Estate Investor · Portland, OR · Member since 2016 · 71 posts · 25 votes
Management companies, either small or big, I used in the past all begin with stellar performance but then turned south after few years. They either forget renewal contract with new rate, hiring vendors that used mud tape for copper pipe leak, on site manager renting the unit to her own daughter with 20% discount of the market rate, not aggressively looking out for new tenants etc.
Any one got good recommendation that serves in Portland metro with stellar track record over 5 years currently serving your apartment?
Flipper/Rehabber · Bend, OR · Member since 2016 · 209 posts · 87 votes
9y
Hey @Kelvin Lee, ironically (considering you used the term "stellar") the company I have used and love is called Stellar Realty and Management. They have been around for 10+ years and have maintained long term relationships with their investors. Message me and I will send you the owners contact info so you guys can chat.