Real Estate Broker · Salem, OR · Member since 2017 · 101 posts · 43 votes
Hi everyone,
I will be moving to Salem in a few weeks and I'm fairly new to real estate investment. My plan for now is to read a lot of books and perhaps get my real estate license. I was also looking at local networking events but most of them are in the evenings which is not a great time for me. I'm wondering if anyone (experienced or newbie) is interested in meeting up for coffee or lunch during the day. We can be more hands on and help each other analyze deals or look at properties as well. Please let me know. Thanks!
Property Manager · Salem, OR · Member since 2017 · 4 posts · 2 votes
9y
Liwen! I'd love to grab lunch or coffee! I'm a property manager and I'm also trying to get connected. Also, I'm curious about the New Mexico real estate market. Let me know!
Real Estate Broker · Salem, OR · Member since 2017 · 101 posts · 43 votes
9y
@Account Closed Awesome! I'll PM you when I'm in Salem. I find the New Mexico market, or Santa Fe market to be very slow and disappointing - the economy itself is a complete disaster. I was looking going to invest in a short term rental but then decided against it and went with Denver instead.
Investor · Seattle, WA · Member since 2017 · 21 posts · 3 votes
8y
Hi, I am looking to connect with REI in Salem area. I will be down next weekend, and many thereafter. Anyone want to chat? I am looking MFH only. Thanks, Anna
Rental Property Investor · Salem, OR · Member since 2017 · 5 posts · 2 votes
6y
@Liwen Gu
Hi, my husband and I are wanting to network as well, we are also new to investing and would like to talk to more people and get a bit more comfortable with our networking skills.