Tax appeal attorney in PA?

Tax appeal attorney in PA?

Vicky LiPro Member
Boston, MA · Member since 2019 · 14 posts · 2 votes

Hey all - 

Wondering if folks would recommend any attorneys in PA that specialize in tax appeal? I recently received a tax appeal to increase the assessment for an investment property I owned in Bellevue PA, which is already insanely high! Would love to seek professional help to defend the increase and potentially make an appeal to lower the assessment.

Thanks in advance!

2Reply
15 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Pittsburgh & Charlotte · Member since 2019 · 4 posts · 5 votes
    2y

    @Vicky Li

    Hey I’m curious if you’ve found any, as I’m seeing this several months after your post? I just purchased a quadplex in Allegheny county. Stupid me. Just one year after i bought it it’s already getting reassessed. I had several lawyers Mail me their contact info and a pitch as to why I should hire them. None of them are vetted. So I can’t speak to how good they are… however I’m happy to share if you’d like to start contacting them.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.